CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

tag, I'm it!!

I have been tagged from I think, Taryn and Kyrsten. I am supposed to tell 6 things that people might not know about me.

1. I have to be organized to function. I love things put in their place, baskets, bins, slots. I am a total list maker and my favorite thing is sticky notes. I can't remember everything so I writh them on a sticky note and put it on my cupboard until I finish the project or idea and then I can take if off.

2. I love cowboys!! They are so cute in their boots, tight jeans and long coats.

3. I love to travel. I would love to go all over the world and visit new places. I love to go to other towns and states and just drive around and look at everything.

4. I would be very happy to live in a tent camping all summer. It wouldn't bother me to not have a shower everyday and eat by the fire.

5. I am terrified of heights. The older I get, the worse it gets. My heart starts racing and I can hardly look out or over the edge. Especially if my kids are there. When Taryn had her bridals, she was at the edge of a cliff and all I could think of was, "Oh please don't fall over the edge, Ryan, hold on to her."

6. I could watch HGTV all day long. My passions is redecorating, taking something and rebuilding it and "PAINTING IT!!"

5 comments:

Joan and Randy said...

You wrote on your blog!!! :) It's fun to learn more about you. Thanks again for saving me at horsemanship class! love, j

Taig said...

mom, i know you are busy.. but seriously i think it is time to update. ha ha. love ya!

The Tysor's said...

Hey Joni... I love the pic of your family! I also enjoyed reading your blog. Cant wait to see some pics of your wedding stuff!
~Mandee

The Millers said...

Joni, I think it is time to update your blog!

sam and kyrsten said...

mom im so glad you left me that fun message! i love you so much! i now want you to update your blog... and not just one of them.. BOTH of them! :) i love you